Including fins & REVO Rocker Adjustable Grabhandle (fin size:1.7″)
CARVED IMPERATOR 7 133x40cm Demo
Our team riders have been putting this board through the ringer in the photoshoot in Cape Town and they’ve got this to say:
Our favorite board just got lighter and it’s even got adjustable rocker (the bend in the board)! What’s adjustable rocker? Well, the grab handle can be twisted to adjust the rocker by 15mm. See the handle in action in the gallery video.
Probably the highest strength per mass board on the market. It’s 100g lighter than the Imperator 6. This light weight makes board-offs and old-school a pleasure. Despite being so lightweight, our team riders have yet to snap one- thanks to Carved’s improved Cartan 2 Carbon build. Everything about this board shouts ‘German Engineering!’
How light is light?
Well the 135cm weighs only 1.9kg (excl fins and handle), which is the lightest board we’ve ever gotten our hands on!
133x40cm, 135x41cm, 137x42cm (1.7“ fins)
139×42.5cm, 141x43cm (1.9“ fins)
What we like
- Adjustable rocker
- Doesn’t scratch or crack easily
- 100g lighter than the Imperator 6
- It now comes with a board sock to keep your baby safe!
- Hand crafted at the Carved factory in Germany
- Cartan 2® Carbon
- Insanely Lightweight construction (1.9kg for the 135cm, excl fins and handle)
- Double Concave and “Center Keel” bottom shape
- Soft tucked rail in the center to hard rail off the tail
- UV GUARD: Doubled UV protection
- 3D shaped Paulownia wood core
- Elliptical flex tips
- Razor G10 fins are sized to match each board length (Included)
*In contrast to the wakestyle twintip Tantrum, the Imperator is strictly designed for straps. You void all warranty claims if you install boot bindings on the Imperator Edition board.
It feels like
Sturdy, lightweight and most notably springy. There is a moderate amount of flex in the board that allows you feel the water beneath your feet beautifully.
The landings and crashes in big air can be extremely taxing for a board and we’ve seen many carbon fiber boards not live up to the challenge – but not the Imperator!
Weapon of choice for
Maarten Haeger, Josh Emanuel, High Mike
Board, Razor G10 fins, Carved REVO handle, board sock
We recommend the CORE Union Comfort 2 Straps
Availability: 1 in stock